Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We All Scream For Halloween!


Look at these Halloween goodies I found at AC Moore last week. The stamp sets were on sale for 30 percent off and I used my half-off coupon on the owl punch. (Isn't he evil looking? Love it!) The glow-in-the-dark stickers were just 1.99 so I had to throw them in with the other things. I'm going back tonight on my way to work with another half-off coupon for another punch. Maybe the bats border punch.
I also found some great new Halloween papers and mat stack pads by K & Company that I scooped up immediately.
Haven't done much stamping in the past week, between watching Olympic swimming and gymnastics at night, working extra hours and the mad rush to get ready for the start of the new school year (the boys' first day was yesterday) I just haven't had time to sit and play for very long. I may have to lock myself in the closet on my nights off this week, though, so I can put some ink on all these stamps. I was hoping for a little tropical weather during those nights off to make for great stamping weather, but now the forecast has it turning more west and away from us. Oh well, maybe we'll still get one rainy night out of it.

No comments: