Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

I decided to tackle the issue of my ever-expanding ribbon collection while I had some time off a few weeks ago. I don't want to think about how many hours it took me to spool more than 100 lengths of ribbon onto clothespins to put into glass cannisters (a la Nichole Heady's ribbon storage solution). The sad thing is, that's not even HALF of my ribbon! But the good thing? The next time I went to Michaels, I didn't even stop at the dollar ribbon bin at the front of the store! This may have finally cured me of my impulse ribbon purchases! At least until I can use up some of this stash.
Still waiting on my holiday Cuttlebug order. It shipped last week but still isn't here. Hopefully it comes on Wednesday so I can play on my nights off. In the meantime, I have found more Halloween goodies to add to my wish list. First and foremost, these Halloween punches at Michaels! I mean are you kidding me -- Halloween BORDERS?! Clearly Martha understands my needs! And then there's the matter of this Inkadinkado clear set. Check out the bat flourish!! Plus the A Muse crew is hinting at a Halloween release to die for coming very soon. I've signed up for 3 or 4 Halloween swaps due next month, but with all this great new stuff, I won't know what to use!
Got to see The X-Files movie on Sunday. I hadn't exactly heard great things, but it is pretty much my favorite show of all-time (those last two seasons notwithstanding) so I had to go. And I LIKED it! Be sure to stay for the end of the credits for an image of Mulder and Scully you never thought you'd see! Hee!

No comments: