Thursday, July 31, 2008

Onesie Card


It's been a baby-filled summer, so after having seen so many cute onesie cards I finally had to make one myself. The top got a little smushed so I had to make another one, but this is the one I photographed. I think next time I'll try the Cuttlebug polka dot folder instead of the polka dot background stamp and see how it looks. I used textured white cardstock for the scalloped trim around the neck and legs. It was also on this project that I discovered, much to my horror, that I didn't have any small white brads. How is this possible?! So I found some very light pink Bazzill brads that worked well. (And I have since picked up a pack of small white brads at AC Moore!)
So far the sneak peeks I've seen from the new Stampin Up catalog are fabulous! And I'm SO glad they have finally included the Cheers To You set in the U.S. catalog! It will be one of the first sets I get. Also loving the Halloween rub-ons!
Supplies:
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts (polka dot circle), Many Happy Returns (tickled pink) and Polka Dot background, all Stampin Up.
Cardstock: SU Pretty In Pink, textured Whisper White
Ink: SU Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose
Accessories: Bazzill brads, SU Scallop Circle punch, SU Three For You flower punch, SU 1 3/8 circle punch

No comments: