Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Big Reveal!


Tomorrow is the big day for Stampin Up demos and groupies alike -- the unveiling of the new catalog at convention! I'll be glued to the internet waiting for all the details to come in! We've seen a few sneak peek stamp sets, ribbons and papers, plus the wonderful scallop edge punch. But there are at least two other new punches coming that I will HAVE to own. One is a curvy tag punch and the other is a wider oval punch. They look to be the size of the other 15.95 punches. The punches that I keep stored on the back of my closet door in an old shoebag that looks like this. It holds 20 of the large punches, and as you can see, it's completely full. Which was fine since I have 20 SU punches that size. But now with more coming, where am I going to put them? Yikes! It's not like I'm going to get rid of any of the punches I already have since are all essential.
But the worst part of seeing all the nifty new stuff in the catalog? Knowing we can't order until Aug. 11! Argh!

No comments: